Friday, December 2, 2011

RELEASE DAY IS HERE!

After all the long hours and hard work, the day has finally arrived. Today marks the release  of my second e-novel, Tudor Rose. It is available through Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords for just $0 .99!
It was a fun book to write and is the first of my Tudor Dynasty series. I became rather attached to both the main characters, Amadeus and Zara as I wrote this book and saw both of their characters develop and grow.
And don't be fooled by the name of the book. It's a 21st century love story.
Long hours and hard work are long forgotten when you realize your dream. . .

Helping me out today is my fellow author and friend, Pavarti Tyler. She was an advance reader of Tudor Rose, so she's seen it from the raw idea right on down to a finished product. Pav has graciously let me guest post on her blog. So check her blog out, the link is below.

http://www.pavarti.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment