Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sizzlin' September! Bring It On!

Timeless Sojourn just got it's first published review in Ind'Tale magazine! 3 1/2 Stars out of 4!! Needless to say my feet haven't hit the ground since I read it! I'd love to share the entire review, but you'll have to go over to Ind'Tale. . .so here's the link.
http://indtale.com/reviews/timeless-sojourn

I will quote from the end of the review. "Overall, however, a lovely story from a very promising author!"
Thanks Melody Pratt! You made my day, heck year! And about those details that you mentioned were unresolved? There's a sequel in the works that will cover all of them!



And as part of my Sizzlin' September campaign, Timeless Sojourn will remain at .99 on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords for the entire month of September.

Oh, and by the way, this sizzlin' hawt cover is up for "Creme de la Cover" weekly contest. If (and there's no if's about it) it wins, it's on to the monthly contest! So here's the link. And if you're not a subscriber. . .why not?

http://www.indtale.com/fun-stuff"



No comments:

Post a Comment