Wednesday, September 19, 2012

THE NEXT BIG THING!!

What is the working title of your book?

Tudor Rubato – and it’s not a working title, it’s the actual title.

 Where did this idea come from for the book?

It is the sequel to Tudor Rose, an ebook I released last November.

 What genre does your book fall under?

Contemporary romance, but it does have some mystery and suspense thrown in.

 Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?

Tough call.The book would actually have to be in serious consideration or further along before I'd start dreaming.

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?

A couple trying desperately to reconnect to each other, while the outside world pushes in.

 Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?

Self-published as always and proud of it!

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

Writing this sequel was tough. I wasn’t sure at first which direction I wanted to take it. First draft probably took me a good six months to write.

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?

Good question. Right now I can’t think of any, but I don’t get to do a lot of extra reading, especially right now.

Who or what inspired you to write this book?

Real life and personal experience and that’s all I’m going to say about that!

What else about your book might pique the readers interest?

Finding out what happened after the ending of the first book. Outside of that, probably who did it, what happens to Amadeus and Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment