Friday, May 31, 2013

What 'cha Doing?

As May fades away and June heats up, I have a couple of deals for ya'll!

First is what I'm calling my 'June jem', my 'Boxed Set' of five of my books for the unbelievably low price of .99!! That's right, you read it right, just ninety-nine cents! On Amazon for a limited time!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Boxed-Set-ebook/dp/B00A95OFTS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1370041376&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Boxed+Set+by+Jamie+Salisbury


AND, Tudor Rose the first book of the Tudor Dynasty series is in Kindle Select for only .99 (Amazon's choice). Since Tudor Rubato has been nominated for a 2012 RONE award I thought it only fitting. I'll also be posting when 'freebie days' are going to be held - that's where the book will be offered for FREE. Two days coming soon.
http://www.amazon.com/Tudor-Rose-Dynasty-Series-ebook/dp/B006FXEEXA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1370051989&sr=1-1&keywords=Tudor+Rose+by+Jamie+Salisbury

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment