Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer!

Summer 2013 has turned into one hot, sizzlin' one for sure! As July comes to a close August is peaking around the corner with all sorts of fun stuff.

The Rockin' the Boss Blurb Blitz Tour was a phenomenal success! I was overwhelmed by the wonderful comments to this book. As usual Goddess Fish Promotions did a super job with the tour and I highly recommend them to any of you authors reading this.

As I had orchestrated the Rockin' the Boss tour to run close to the release of it's sequel/conclusion, Life and Lies, I was pleased when it was released a week early. It gave the two books one week side by side (though Life and Lies was not part of the tour) exposure.

I can't wait to start hearing what you all think of Life and Lies. The early comments I've received have been just what I anticipated - you're speechless!

Mid-August makes way for another release! Tudor Reunion Tour, the third installment of the Tudor Dynasty series is scheduled for release on August 14th. I moved the release up to come just after the RONE awards being held in Las Vegas on August 9th (Tudor Rubato is a FINALIST). Be on the look-out for more on both.

Lastly, I have signed a contract with Secret Cravings Publishing for a three book series. The series is entitled 'The Heartfelt series' and the first book is 'Where Love Takes Us' scheduled for a November 2013 release!


No comments:

Post a Comment