Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting it out there!

About two weeks ago I sent out press releases about my debut novel, Perpetual Love to all the local newspapers and radio stations. Yesterday I received a call from the lifestyle editor of one of these newspapers. It seems he received my press release and asked me if I would mind answering a list of questions so that he include my e-book in his column. How sweet is that! So yes, press releases do still work in these days of electronic communication.
Even though it will not be released for another couple of months, I will begin to start getting the word out about it also.
Stay tuned for more on the R-T column!

1 comment:

  1. I won't lie, the idea of sending a press release to my local new media makes me want to pass out. Hahaha I still have issues with the idea of people I know reading my writing. Strangers are fine, its the people I see day in and day out that scare me.

    ReplyDelete