Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trying Something New - Looking for Critique "Partner"

There has been an idea for a book that has been floating around in my head for years. When I started working on a couple other ideas this one started screaming in my head louder and louder. So I started writing down notes, outlines and last week started working on it. It is in the first person, which is something new, but I don't see it working as well any other way. This is totally new for me, but I like it. It makes the story line a lot more personal.
So that is part of my trying something new.
Here's the other part: a critique partner. I would like to find someone to read what I've written so far. Since it is a new writing style for me, I'd love to have someone else, an outsider, read it and tell me if it makes any sense. It does to me, but just the same, it wouldn't hurt. Not a lot to read, not even 10,000 words yet.
Like I've said before, this is a journey, so we'll see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment