Monday, September 19, 2011

What to do, what to do!!

I've been lax about writing on my blog. Truth be known, I've been busy, busy, busy writing my work in progress, Tudor Rose. I am really really excited about it too, the writing process has been just rolling. And I'm also working on the sequel of Perpetual Love. It's already written, so I'm working on proofing/editing it. Then I'll make the decision if I should break it into more than one part. I think there's enough to make into two sequels rather than one.
Writing on this blog can sometimes be difficult. So, I thought I'd ask my readers, what they would like to see here! So shoot me a comment or email and let me know!
And tooting my own horn, check out Bargain E Books blog this evening (after 8pm est) at: http://www.bargainebooks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment