Thursday, November 17, 2011

Amadeus, Amadeus

As I get ready to launch "Tudor Rose" next month, I thought I'd start having a little fun.
Amadeus Tudor is the main male character. The youngest of three sibling who are each in their own right "rock stars." Amadeus however, is the most talented of the three. In addition to being rock star royalty, he is a gifted classical pianist.
And yes, Amadeus is named after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. . .so to start things off, check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0jpDsopJHQ&feature=colike

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir/Madam,

    Thinking about to sell Product how much on your sites & taking images on A high Quality Camera or a High Resolution images that max time are not fit on your website images sizes & Even you need to enhance them or to remove Dust /Scratch to attract your Buyer to sell them more on your E-commerce Site?

    I am here for you to help you get rid of this issues my services here

    remove background

    background removal

    professional headshots

    photoshop editing

    free trial service I will do remove background 50 photos

    carddesignrr

    ReplyDelete