Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Release Blowout For Perpetual Emotions!

Thank you for taking the time to visit and learn more about Perpetual Emotions. I'm excited that you stopped by.
The book is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble as well as Smashwords with more to come.

Reviewers:  Please feel free to e-mail me at: TudorRose829@gmail.com and and would be happy to send you your requested format. Thank you!

Release Contest:  Leave a comment below along with your email addy and you'll be entered in the drawing for TWO  $15.00 gift cards to the site of your choice: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etal. Drawing to be held on Tuesday February 7, 2012!

In celebration of the release of Perpetual Emotions here is a excerpt for your reading pleasure.


Anne set about putting dinner on the table. Lighting the candles, she placed a bottle of wine beside Albert’s place. Joining her shortly, as he eyed the table and the wine asking, “What’s the special occasion?”
     “There is no special occasion, I just wanted to have an intimate dinner with my husband,” she replied, handing him the wine bottle, “Here will you please open this?”  She put her arms around his broad shoulders and hugged him. No other woman had dared to be that forward with Albert before. Anne however, was forthright in her love for him, both publicly and privately. Something Albert had never experienced before. Now he reveled in her attention.
     After dinner, they retired to his study while Albert sorted through the mail on his desk. Anne sat quietly as he announced, “Here’s a letter from Mr. Lawrence.” After reading it, he told her, “We are going to have to go to England if we want to sell the estate and the other buildings around London. However, there is no rush. Your cousin is staying at the estate, keeping it up quite nicely.”
     Albert debated telling her other news Mr. Lawrence had given him, that her father had contacted him regarding Anne. Albert, the attorney had written, John asked that I contact you and ask that he be allowed to see his daughter. He is ill and wants to make amends with her. This is his address in Washington. Believe him if you will, I don’t trust the man. After a moment of indecision, he began, “Anne, Mr. Lawrence received a letter from you father. He wants to see you, he says he is ill.”
     Turning to face him, she didn’t respond immediately, then answered, “I don’t want to see him.”
     “I’m against it, but it’s your decision. Mr. Lawrence asked that I tell you,” he explained.
     “You’ve told me and I don’t want to see him,” she said coldly.
     Trying to change the subject, Albert said, “I have to go into town tomorrow and thought you could go with me. We need to send Mr. Lawrence a wire then so he can contact your father and tell him of your decision.”
     “I’d love to go into town. There are some things I need from the mercantile,” she exclaimed. Then she thought, now is the time to tell him about the windmills. “Albert, there is something I need to talk to you about. I know we haven’t discussed the trust, but I have. . .”
     “Anne, I still haven’t gone through all the papers. Can this wait until I have a chance to thoroughly review them,” he asked.
     “Of course, whenever you have the time,” she replied, thinking, I just hope you do so before I have to make a decision on the company. If I go ahead and purchase it and don’t tell him, he’ll be furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment