Thursday, January 24, 2013

Great Promotional Opportunities For Authors!

At this minute I am  in the middle of working on my latest wip, writing all day, hours on end. I am ecstatic to have my muse  happy and in a groove. So that being said, I thought I would share an amazing promotional opportunity for authors. AND there are even opportunities for authors who cannot attend this amazing, new convention.

This August, Jimmy Thomas, cover model, businessman extraordinaire and overall great guy has put together the Romance Novel Convention in Las Vegas.

He just announced some promotional opportunities for authors, some of them you do not even have to be attending to take part in. Check it out! I know I will!

http://romancenovelconvention.com/rncommunity/promotions/



1 comment:

  1. I'll be there!! Hubby is even going with me! What a sweetie! Looking forward to meeting many that I chat with online....maybe even YOU, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete