Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome 2013!!!

I am sitting here looking out the window of my office (my desk overlooks the backyard/trees) watching it rain on this warmer than normal January afternoon. Not a day to get out in! So I thought while I was sitting here I'd post the first one of the new year. Spontaneous - but heck why not!
So I decided I would do a quick run down on what is going on and what I am looking forward to accomplishing in 2013. . .

Sales of my 5-book Boxed Set have been far more than I ever imagined. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to do it! Thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy!

There are two more novellas coming soon in the Perpetual series (my historical westerns).  As they are both around 26,000 words I will offer them at $0.99 each. At some point after they are both completed and published I will do a boxed set for the four of them. This is what you will get:
Perpetual Love (a #1 best seller in Amazon's historical westerns!)
Perpetual Emotions
Perpetual Family
Perpetual Life
Same price as the current boxed set $2.99.

I am currently working on a ful length novel, Paperback Writer, which you will start to hear more about in the coming months. It has taken quite a few twists and turns, but I have now got it on the path I feel most comfortable with. While it is a romance, it also enters into a couple other genres as well.
 I do not have an exact release date, but it will be towards the end of 2013. Trust me, it will be SO worth the wait!!

In case you haven't seen it today (1/11/13) I am featured on Jamallah Berman's blog.
http://jamallahbergmansstoriesoflove.weebly.com/2/post/2013/01/lets-talk-with-author-jamie-salisbury.html

And finally, depending on Beth, my unpredictable muse, I intend to release the next Tudor sequel and possible a sequel to Timeless Sojourn. And perhaps another novel I've begun with no name. Apart from that we'll have to see what the muse has in mind.

Please feel free to comment or email me. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Cheers!!



1 comment:

  1. Glad to have had you on muh blog today Jamie, it's been fun!

    ReplyDelete